Accident Reconstruction Expert
Learn How We Can Defend You Against Felony Hit and Run Cases Causing Death Under California Vehicle Code 20001 VC. Los Angeles County is a mecca for accidents and hit and run cases, and unfortunately, many people die on the freeways and at traffic lights. Too many people. Too many cars. A huge metropolis.
So, if you or a loved one has the unfortunate situation of being involved with a severe hit and run accident where a death occurs, you want to get to an attorney right away.
I've handled these cases now for nearly 30 years with great success. When I say success, sometimes they can't prove that my client is the one that was involved in a hit-and-run accident.
Sometimes they can prove it, but they can't prove that my client was at fault. In other words, it caused the death in the case, which is a good defense in this hit and run, causing deadly accidents.
Yet, other issues and mitigating factors surround the incident that led to the death in different circumstances. Those have to be investigated and brought out by the defense.
Unfortunately, the police and prosecutors are not the best at dealing with issues that help the defense. They're more zeroed in on trying to prove a criminal case against a particular defendant.
That's why we often have to use tools in these hit-and-run cases where deaths occur that help the defendant — you, the client.
FOR EXAMPLE, when I talk about tools, we're talking about an accident reconstruction expert who accident reconstruction expert that can show what happened in the accident. Sometimes in these big hit and run cases, the police:
- who are not always the best at investigating and looking at everything,
- come up with a conclusion or a theory as to how an accident happened, and
- it's totally against the defendant.
Meanwhile, you're the defendant in the case, and you're like, wait a minute. It didn't happen that way. I wasn't going that speed. I didn't do that.
Keys to Defending a Felony Hit and Run Case
So, if you or a loved one is charged with a hit and run that causes a death, you've come to the right place. The key is we need:
- (1) to investigate the case;
- (2) we've got to get out all of the mitigating factors and circumstances that relate to you, your events, your career, your loved ones, you're family; and
- (3) we're going to look to whether or not you have a defensible case. or
- (4) whether it's a circumstance that you need to enter into a plea bargain and show the mitigating circumstances surrounding the incident that led to your arrest, and
- (5) the mitigating circumstances related to you as a human being.
That's where I come in. Pick up the phone. Ask for a meeting with Ron Hedding.
I can put my years of experience to work for you and do everything I can possible to protect your rights, reputation, and freedom if you're charged with a hit and run causing death in Los Angeles.
Hedding Law Firm is a criminal law firm located in Los Angeles County at 16000 Ventura Blvd #1208 Encino, CA 91436.
We serve people in all Southern California courts, including LA County, Orange County, Ventura County, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Northridge, Hollywood, Glendale, Riverside, and San Bernardino.