DUI Defense in Los Angeles, CA
DUI is the most commonly charged crime in america and our firm has successfully handle thousands of DUI matters. Let our experience work for you!
San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles DUI Attorney
People who are not criminals are being arrested and prosecuted for DUI matters everyday. A person does not have to be a criminal to receive a DUI case. Regular citizens with no criminal record are being arrested and prosecuted for DUI matters at record numbers. Because of the shear numbers of arrests for DUI’s, our firm and its attorneys are in court everyday dealing with prosecutors and judges related to DUI cases. We know exactly what to do and how to handle a DUI case.
Los Angeles DUI Defense
The majority of Southern California DUI and drunk driving related cases occur in Los Angeles and Los Angeles County. Our firm has a tremendous experience handling DUI cases throughout the San Fernando Valley, but handles a large portion of its cases in Los Angeles. If your DUI arrest or case originated in Los Angeles, please contact one of our attorneys today to discuss the case in more detail. Our firm will not only handle the criminal aspect of the case, but will also arrange for a DMV hearing with the Department of Motor Vehicles to help save your drivers’ license. Remember, you only have 10 days after your DUI arrest to secure a DMV hearing before the State suspends your license until the criminal case has been resolved against you. Rest assured that our DUI defense team will do everything in its power to help save your license and get you the best possible outcome for your DUI case. Keep in mind that our attorneys travel throughout Southern California and all Los Angeles courts trying and settling DUI cases.
- DUI Under The Age Of 21 In Los Angeles
- How Can Video Evidence Be Used To Defend A DUI In Los Angeles?
- Who Prosecutes DUI’s In Los Angeles: The District Attorney’s Office Or The City Attorney’s Office?
- Why Do The Police Ask You So Many Questions During The DUI Arrest And Booking Process?
- How Is DUI Defined Under California State Law?
- California Department of Motor Vehicles Hearing
- Are DUI Checkpoints In Los Angeles Valid?
- What Is The Difference Between A First And Second Time DUI In Los Angeles?
- What Are The Different Ways To Prove A DUI In Los Angeles?
- How Long Does It Take To Resolve A DUI Case In Los Angeles?
- What Happens When Someone Is Pulled Over On Suspicion Of A Drug DUI?
- What Happens When Someone Refuses To Take A Drug Test?
- What Are The Penalties For A Drug-Related DUI Conviction?
- Will I Have A Criminal Record After A DUI Arrest In Los Angeles?
- Second-Time DUI In Los Angeles Within Ten Years – Vehicle Code §23540
- Drinking In A Motor Vehicle – California Vehicle Code §23221
- Exhibition Of Speed In Los Angeles – Vehicle Code §23109c
- What Factors Might Enhance Or Aggravate A DUI Charges?
- How Can I Protect My Rights If Arrested For A DUI In Los Angeles?
- Do You Need An Attorney If Arrested For A DUI In Los Angeles?
- How Do You Win Your DMV Hearing In Los Angeles Related To A DUI?
- If I Wasn’t Drunk Can I Still Be Convicted Of A DUI In Los Angeles?
- How Do You Win Your DUI In Los Angeles?
- What Other Charges Are Possible Besides a DUI in Los Angeles?
- Roles Of The DMV And Criminal Court Relating To DUI’s
- Will You Get Jail Time For Your DUI In Los Angeles?
- Driving While On DUI Probation – Vehicle Code Section 23154
- Can Police Force a Blood Draw in a Los Angeles DUI Case?
- Factors Between a Misdemeanor or Felony DUI Case
- What Determines if You Get Jail Time on a DUI in Los Angeles?
Through our 75+ years of combined experience we know when to fight a dui case and when the best move is to settle it. We will never encourage a client to go to trial (pay us more money and risk a worse punishment) if we do not believe we can win. This is where we differ from many so called “dui firms”…They actually encourage you to go to trial from the very beginning…before they even have a grasp of how strong the prosecution’s case is. You see, from their prospective it is a no lose situation…for them! If you win or lose they get paid.
Our firm will not make unrealistic promises in the pursuit of a retainer fee. I win cases everyday to attorneys that promise the moon. I know they are not being truthful with the client…but when someone is desperate to hear good news…they listen to whoever tells them the most positive story. I write the content for my Website and I make sure that I tell it how it is! If you call and ask to meet with Ron Hedding…you will meet with me and I will evaluate your case and guide you in the direction that I think is best for you…not me. This is the right way to practice law and I receive referrals everyday from satisfied clients who I told the truth and know that I fought for them and was honest with them. Call now and set up a free absolutely confidential consultation with me and I will evaluate your situation, tell you what I think and quote you a fair fee.
Individuals charged with drunk driving in California may face serious repercussions, including a permanent offense on your criminal record, suspension or revocation of your driver’s license, community service, jail time, probation, alcohol treatment, and heavy fines.
If you have been charged with Driving under the Influence (DUI), it is extremely important that you immediately contact a Los Angeles DUI attorney to avoid losing your rights and criminal defenses.
At the Hedding Law Firm, conveniently located in Encino, California, we diligently and professionally defend individuals charged with drunk driving. Our drunk driving lawyers have handled hundreds of DUI cases over the years and we know the appropriate steps to take to assist you in making the right decisions.
We are very successful in litigating: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th DUI / DWI offenses, felony DUI, hit and runs, sobriety test refusals, Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) hearings, and suspended licenses.
A common DUI defense is the breathalyzer evidence; whether or not the testing device was working properly at the time of the test. Breathalyzers require regular calibration and maintenance to make sure that they deliver accurate results.
An improperly calibrated or inadequately maintained machine will produce unreliable results. As your defense attorney, if we can show that the police department did not properly maintain and calibrate the breathalyzer device then the results are likely inaccurate and we will motion the court to make the breathalyzer test inadmissible as evidence against you.
According to California law, the testing devices must be calibrated every 10 days or 150 people tested. If the devices are not calibrated at all or improperly calibrated, the end result is false DUI arrests. It is our duty as your DUI Defense Attorney to investigated and point out any inaccuracies or ambiguities as to your blood alcohol level at the time of arrests.
If you are facing a driving under the influence charge, contact our Lawyers, set up a free face to face consultation and we will investigate the police report and the devices used that led to your DUI arrest. We will look for any ambiguities or inaccuracies in the blood alcohol level and do our research to see whether the device used has been timely and properly calibrated.
Most police officers are not properly trained, certified, or educated about the device used to take a breath test which can consequently result in mistakes which results in false DUI arrests.
We assist clients throughout southern California, including the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, Ventura county, Santa Clarita, Antelope, and the Conejo Valley.
If you or someone you know is in need of DUI lawyer, do not hesitate to call us at The Hedding Law Firm to set up an appointment. We will provide you with a detailed evaluation at no cost to you.
Listed below are examples of the types of DUI cases we can handle for clients:
Call Us Today For A Free Case Evaluation